The Daggubati Brothers, Venkatesh and Suresh Babu, visited Vijayawada to take the holy dip in the Krishna River as part of the ongoing Krishna Pushkaralu. Speaking on the occassion, Venkatesh hailed Krishna River as a ‘Jeeva Nadi’ and wished that Krishnamma’s blessings will always be with the devotees.
The Babu Bangaram actor expressed his content with the arrangements made by the authorities. Venky and Suresh Babu will take the holy bath in Krishna waters and perform the pinda pradanam ritual in remembrance of their late father and legendary producer Dr. D Ramanaidu and ancestors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh roped in for superstar’s film?
- Meeku Maatrame Chepta trailer – Impressive Situational comedy
- Poll : Will Samantha do a better job than Trisha in 96 remake?
- Star producer books entire train for promotions
- Risky path ahead for Sharwanand
- Rajamouli racing against time to wrap up RRR