The Daggubati Brothers, Venkatesh and Suresh Babu, visited Vijayawada to take the holy dip in the Krishna River as part of the ongoing Krishna Pushkaralu. Speaking on the occassion, Venkatesh hailed Krishna River as a ‘Jeeva Nadi’ and wished that Krishnamma’s blessings will always be with the devotees.
The Babu Bangaram actor expressed his content with the arrangements made by the authorities. Venky and Suresh Babu will take the holy bath in Krishna waters and perform the pinda pradanam ritual in remembrance of their late father and legendary producer Dr. D Ramanaidu and ancestors.
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu