The Daggubati Brothers, Venkatesh and Suresh Babu, visited Vijayawada to take the holy dip in the Krishna River as part of the ongoing Krishna Pushkaralu. Speaking on the occassion, Venkatesh hailed Krishna River as a ‘Jeeva Nadi’ and wished that Krishnamma’s blessings will always be with the devotees.
The Babu Bangaram actor expressed his content with the arrangements made by the authorities. Venky and Suresh Babu will take the holy bath in Krishna waters and perform the pinda pradanam ritual in remembrance of their late father and legendary producer Dr. D Ramanaidu and ancestors.
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?
- Has Akira shifted to Hyderabad? Renu Desai clarifies
- Suriya praises Karthi’s choice of films
- Star hero injured while performing an action sequence