Ever since George Reddy’s trailer was unveiled, the film has become a rage among moviegoers. Directed by Jeevan Reddy, the film’s rights were bought by Abhishek Pictures, and the makers are planning to release the film in a big way in November.
The film narrates the story of OU leader, George Reddy, who was known as Che Guevara of undivided Andhra Pradesh. In fact, he made such a huge impact on student politics in the late ’60s that George Reddy became one of the most prominent young leaders of his time, before he was killed on OU campus in 1972. Talking about the film, Jeevan Reddy said, “The older people know about George. Through this film, I want to present my impressions of why George’s ideals are relevant today. I’m quite confident that it’ll resonate with everyone.”
Sandeep Madhav played the lead role, and Sudhakar Reddy Yakkanti is the cinematographer. More details about the film are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talented actor gets flooded with offers late in his career
- Team RRR wraps up a major schedule; Gears up for next
- Makers of KGF all set for a mind-blowing announcement
- Maruthi’s next in doubt – Deets inside
- Mahesh saves another lil’ girl’s life
- Raashi Khanna bags top Tamil star’s film?