The general people might be happy with this revelation but the industry is surely not happy with it. Though they are not voluntarily speaking about it, the general opinion in the industry is that the extension of lockdown can cause the film schedules to go haywire.
Also, a lot of money will be wasted and release dates will be gone for a toss. So, in this situation, the entire industry is praying that this virus scare goes down so that many will get their livelihood back and film shoots will go on as per time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aakasame Nee Haddu Raa to be remade in Hindi?
- Positive reports for Allari Naresh’s Naandi
- Saaho disappoints on the small screen as well
- Balayya-Boyapati film resumes finally
- Rajasekhar recovering; To be moved out of ICU
- Chay, Samantha’s amusing banter about kids