Prabhas achieved pan-India appeal with his title role of Baahubali. The film is one of the most successful films to release in India and its sequel is one of the most anticipated films that will hit the screens next year.
Prabhas has dedicated the last couple of years exclusively for Baahubali and has worked extremely hard for the movie. Prabhas has greatly improved his body and is known to have a strict workout routine in place to maintain the same body throughout the shooting of the first and second part.
In a recent interview, Prabhas revealed that to maintain the body and the workout routine, he had a strict diet in place and rarely had any cheat days. He also added that even though he is extremely thankful for getting the chance to play the lead. he is eagerly waiting to move on to other projects.
- Poll : Do you think Chiru’s son in law will click in Tollywood?
- Young actress takes to pole dancing
- Tej excited to reveal his film’s trailer
- Rana quashes rumours about his health
- All eyes on Chiru’s son in law