Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Sankranthi treat for fans, Dictator, has successfully completed its shooting part yesterday and is fast nearing the completion of its post-production formalities. The film is slated to hit the screens across the world on the 14th of this month amid high expectations.
Meanwhile, Balakrishna has been promoting the film aggressively through media interviews. In his latest interview, Balayya revealed that he was slightly worried about the film’s title initially and that he cautioned director Sriwass and told him that the film should match with its powerful title.
Revealing further, Balayya said that the title perfectly suits the film’s heavy storyline and that he is quite happy with the way the film has shaped up eventually.
- NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest first-week collections
- Rumors of NTR Mahanayakudu postponement go viral
- F2 & VVR’s solid show in Nizam on Sankranthi
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama’s latest AP/TG five-day collections
- Murugadoss clears all rumors