It is already known that Nagarjuna and Karthi are going to be seen in a multi-starrer titled Oopiri which is in its final stages of production. A little unknown fact is that the movie was originally planned as an NTR-Nagarjuna multi-starrer.
The reason on why the combination did not pan out was never revealed to the public. In a recent promotion event for Nannaku Prematho, NTR finally opened up about the opportunity.
He revealed that he loved the story and was interested to act in the movie but was forced to drop it due to date clashes. If the combination did work out, it would have been a sensational combination. Oopiri is directed by Vamsi Paidipalli and is up for a summer release.
- Petta’s audio gets a launch date
- Maharshi’s makers spend a bomb on village set
- Review : Sharabha- Overdose of melodrama
- Dull weekend gives advantage to Taxiwaala
- Exciting update on RRR’s fight sequence