Even before Rajinikanth’s Kaala hits the screens worldwide, a significant portion of the film was leaked on Facebook, as per the latest reports on social media. While the film’s early morning shows in Chennai won’t start until 4:30 am in Chennai, Kaala had an early premiere in Singapore, where a member from the audience ended up streaming nearly 40 mins of the film on his Facebook page.
The news went viral instantly and he was unanimously criticised for resorting to such blatant act of piracy. As soon as the news reached the anti piracy team in Chennai, not only did they take down the video, they informed the local police in Singapore and the miscreant was arrested before the film came to an end at Cathay, Singapore.
Vishal is said to have co-ordinated the whole process which led to the miscreants arrest. No wonder, he is being praised by the film industry and fans alike. Directed by Pa Ranjith, Kaala stars Rajinikanth in a lead role along with Nana Patekar and Huma Qureshi.
- This Bollywood star would love to be part of Rajamouli’s RRR
- Samantha’s much awaited film gets a release date
- Press Note : “NTR Mahanayakudu Grand Premiers Today”
- Tollywood stars grace NTR Mahanayakudu’s premiere
- Press Note : “All set for Mithai USA premiers on Feb 21st..!!”