Even before Rajinikanth’s Kaala hits the screens worldwide, a significant portion of the film was leaked on Facebook, as per the latest reports on social media. While the film’s early morning shows in Chennai won’t start until 4:30 am in Chennai, Kaala had an early premiere in Singapore, where a member from the audience ended up streaming nearly 40 mins of the film on his Facebook page.
The news went viral instantly and he was unanimously criticised for resorting to such blatant act of piracy. As soon as the news reached the anti piracy team in Chennai, not only did they take down the video, they informed the local police in Singapore and the miscreant was arrested before the film came to an end at Cathay, Singapore.
Vishal is said to have co-ordinated the whole process which led to the miscreants arrest. No wonder, he is being praised by the film industry and fans alike. Directed by Pa Ranjith, Kaala stars Rajinikanth in a lead role along with Nana Patekar and Huma Qureshi.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry