Kalyanram is quite a busy actor these days. He’s already juggling between the sets of MLA and another film in Jayendra’s direction and the latest buzz is that he is in talks for a Malayalam remake.
Apparently, Kalyanram recently saw Dileep starrer Ram Leela and has also shown interest in remaking it in Telugu. However, the talks are still in early stages and it remains to be seen if the project materialises.
Meanwhile, the latest schedule of his film with Jayendra is going to begin this week. Tamannaah is the lead actress in this film.
- Tejaswi Madivada to host a comedy show
- Maharshi’s US schedule updates
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan