Kalyanram is quite a busy actor these days. He’s already juggling between the sets of MLA and another film in Jayendra’s direction and the latest buzz is that he is in talks for a Malayalam remake.
Apparently, Kalyanram recently saw Dileep starrer Ram Leela and has also shown interest in remaking it in Telugu. However, the talks are still in early stages and it remains to be seen if the project materialises.
Meanwhile, the latest schedule of his film with Jayendra is going to begin this week. Tamannaah is the lead actress in this film.
- Poll : Which of these heroines should Bunny romance in his next?
- Sundeep Kishan’s kind gesture for his fan’s family
- Pressure on Yatra to impress the audience
- Nagarjuna to take a call on Soggade sequel very soon
- Sai Pallavi’s song becomes a sensation of sorts