Kalyanram is quite a busy actor these days. He’s already juggling between the sets of MLA and another film in Jayendra’s direction and the latest buzz is that he is in talks for a Malayalam remake.
Apparently, Kalyanram recently saw Dileep starrer Ram Leela and has also shown interest in remaking it in Telugu. However, the talks are still in early stages and it remains to be seen if the project materialises.
Meanwhile, the latest schedule of his film with Jayendra is going to begin this week. Tamannaah is the lead actress in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- iSmart Shankar all set to become Ram’s first 10 Cr film in Nizam
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true
- Poll: Which aspect of Ismart Shankar did you like the most?
- iSmart Shankar’s Day 2 AP & TS shares: Breaks even in most areas
- Siddharth’s role in Ravi Teja’s Mahasamudram raises curiosity