Bollywood alluring beauty Ananya Panday recently made her south debut with the film Liger starring youth sensation Vijay Deverakonda. The actress pinned a lot of hopes on this project but the film didn’t reach the enormous expectations it had.
The latest buzz is that the actress will be soon making an OTT debut through a series produced by Dharmatic Entertainment the digital wing of Dharma Productions. Accordingly, the show is said to be titled Call Me Bae in which the actress will be seen as an affluent girl.
The reports also suggest that the show will premiere on Amazon Prime and is directed by Collin D’Cunha. An ensemble cast will be part of this series. She will be next seen in Ayushmann Khurrana’s Dream Girl 2 film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroes movies fell flat at the box office
- Buzz: Vijay & Lokesh Kanagaraj’s project to launch tomorrow
- Interesting: Five actresses denied doing superhit Chaiyya Chaiyya song
- Pre-production works going at a brisk pace for blockbuster director’s next
- Date locked for the world television premiere of Liger
- Music director’s tweet creates confusion for Pawan fans