Tamil hero Simbu often finds his name in several controversies. Recently, Michael Rayappan, the producer of Simbu’s recent disaster AAA, alleged that Simbu’s unprofessional attitude during the film’s making has left him in heavy losses. Simbu, who has remained tight-lipped about all the allegations, is expected to speak his mind this evening at the audio launch event of Sakka Podu Podu Raja, his debut film as a music composer.
Meanwhile, talking to a popular Tamil media house, Simbu said that so many people are trying hard to get him out of Mani Ratnam’s soon to be launched movie. “I will start shooting for Mani sir’s film from January 20th. I’ll complete all my commitments for the movie in three months flat. Nobody can stop me from doing that film,” Simbu said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nikhil gets a shock on promotional tour
- SPB’s majestic rendition shines in Entha Manchivaadavuraa’s Emo Emo
- Top Hollywood star evinces interest in acting in Bollywood
- Star director confirmed for Super Star’s next?
- Star Producer’s son’s film from March 2020
- Nikhil upset with Arjun Suravaram’s piracy