Hero Srikanth’s son Roshan is going to make his debut very soon with the film ‘Nirmala Convent’. The movie is going to have a special appearance from Akkineni Nagarjuna, as a mark of his friendship with actor Srikanth.
Incidentally, Nagarjuna is also co-producing this movie in association with Nimmagadda Prasad. The film’s trailer has already been well received and Roshan has made a good impression for himself, with his good looks.
Nirmala Convent is being directed by G. Naga Koteshwara Rao and Roshan Salur is the music director. Shreya Sharma is the heroine in the film.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake