The last schedule of Gautham Menon’s upcoming film Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu will shortly commence in Chennai. Nani and Samantha are playing the lead roles in this romantic film. The film was put on hold for a long time because of Samantha’s illness. Now that she’s back to work, Gautham Menon is planning to wrap up the film soon. Nani is currently shooting for Samuthirakani’s Jenda Pai Kapiraju in Goa and he confirmed on Twitter that he’s joining the shooting of Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu soon. Two teasers of the film has already been unveiled and the response has been terrific so far. Most importantly, the music composed by Ilayaraja has stood out as the major highlight of the film. Buzz is that the film showcases romance between the lead pair at three different stages of their lives which means both Nani and Samantha will be seen in three different avatars. Gautham Menon has build a brand for himself when it comes to making romantic films and Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu is expected to be nothing short of a beautiful love story which will make the audience fall in love with his work all over again. The film’s audio launch is going to take place in September and if all goes well, the film might hit the screens in late September or early October.
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?