Nayanthara is easily one of the busiest actresses in South Indian film industry these days. Last year, soon after she scored back to back hits like Raja Rani and Arrambam, she was flooded with offers and the actress has been quite selective about her films.
Currently, Nayanthara is reportedly in Bangalore where she’s shooting for one of her upcoming films in Jayam Raja’s direction. Jayam Ravi is the lead actor in this film and this is his first film with Nayanthara. Ganesh Venkatraman is also playing an important role in the film. Apart from this film, Nayanthara is acting in another film with Simbu and Pandiraj is directing it.
In February, Nayanthara has couple of films releasing in Telugu and Tamil. While Sekhar Kammula’s Anamika is expected to hit the screens soon, Nayanthara will also be seen in Idhu Kathirvelan Kadhal, in which she’s paired up with Udhayanidhi Stalin. This film is slated for release on February 14.
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon
- Nag made Bollywood starlet’s work easy on Devadas’ sets
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon