In a recent media interaction as part of Ghazi promotions, Madhie revealed that he was flooded with offers in Telugu post Srimanthudu, but rejected all those movies as he was committed to Ghazi.
He also added that he must have rejected almost 50 films in Telugu and clarified that he never craves for money and that he does films out of passion.
Directed by Sankalp Reddy, Ghazi released last Friday and is running successfully.
- Never seen an innovative actor like my dad: Nara Brahmani on Balakrishna
- Agree to disagree: Kamal’s idea of Democracy
- ‘Wedding Invitation’ for Sumanth-Niharika’s Happy Wedding soon
- ‘Ninnu Road Meeda Chusinadi Lagayathu’ to be shot soon
- Sammohanam crosses $300K in US