In a recent media interaction as part of Ghazi promotions, Madhie revealed that he was flooded with offers in Telugu post Srimanthudu, but rejected all those movies as he was committed to Ghazi.
He also added that he must have rejected almost 50 films in Telugu and clarified that he never craves for money and that he does films out of passion.
Directed by Sankalp Reddy, Ghazi released last Friday and is running successfully.
- Here’s what Prabhas said to this girl on sets of Saaho
- Tamil remake of Arjun Reddy has new title
- RGV reveals why he didn’t direct NTR biopic
- Young hero showcases his ‘Karrasaamu’ skills on sets
- Top South Indian Heroines who can be Captain Marvel in India