In a recent media interaction as part of Ghazi promotions, Madhie revealed that he was flooded with offers in Telugu post Srimanthudu, but rejected all those movies as he was committed to Ghazi.
He also added that he must have rejected almost 50 films in Telugu and clarified that he never craves for money and that he does films out of passion.
Directed by Sankalp Reddy, Ghazi released last Friday and is running successfully.
- Thalapathy Vijay wins a prestigious international award for Mersal
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser