It is a known fact that Nagarjuna and Karthi’s bilingual Oopiri is nearing its completion. Latest update reveals that the film will hit the screens on the 25th of this march. This film is being directed by Vamshi Paidipally and Tamannah Bhatia is the film’s leading lady.
Oopiri is a light hearted comedy which was shot extensively in Paris. Nagarjuna will be seen as a wheelchair bound paraplegic and Karthi will be his assistant. Leading production house PVP Cinema is the production house. Gopi Sunder is the film’s music director.
- Geetha Govindam’s lastest US collections
- Pawan Babai was the first to watch Sye Raa’s teaser: Ram Charan
- Intriguing pre-look for Rajasekhar-Prasanth Varma film
- Kangana takes over Manikarnika’s direction
- Geetha Govindam’s first week Krishna region collections