Janasena President Pawan Kalyan is currently touring North Coastal Andhra as part of his Janasena Porata Yatra bus tour. In a tragic incident, Pawan Kalyan’s fans named T Nagaraju and B Siva died of electric shock in Payakaraopet yesterday.
Nagaraju and Siva were putting up a 30 feet long banner, welcoming their favorite star to their town yesterday. However, tragedy struck when they came in contact with a live wire while tying the banner.
Heartbroken over his fans’ deaths, Pawan expressed deepest condolences to the grieving families and said that he will personally visit them and condole them for their loss. Pawan also said that he will offer financial support to the victims’ families.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble