Ever since Baahubali The Beginning released in July last year, fans across the country had just one question, ‘why did Kattappa kill Baahubali?’ Undoubtedly, this has been the most asked question in 2015. Now that the shooting of the film’s second part, Baahubali The Conclusion, is underway, fans are eagerly awaiting the answer to their curiosity.
Assuring that the second part will give an answer to the ‘most asked question’, Rajamouli also said that it obviously cannot be a single line answer and that there is a huge build up to Kattappa’s killing of Baahubali. Rajamouli further explained that the entire story revolves around Kattappa’s betrayal.
Rajamouli revealed this in his latest interview to popular Bollywood film critic Rajeev Masand.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- GST Commissionerate appreciates Mahesh Babu’s gesture
- Telugu Review : 4 Letters