Kollywood Super Star Rajinikanth has landed in Kolkata for the last and final schedule of his highly-anticipated family entertainer, Annaatthe. The Kolkata schedule will kick-start from today. Apart from Rajini, the film’s core cast and crew members have also landed in the iconic Bengal city for this crucial schedule.
Annaatthe is slated for a Diwali festive release on November 4. The film also features star actresses Nayanthara and Keerthy Suresh as the female leads and star Tamil director Siva is helming the project under Sun Pictures production. D Imman is composing the soundtrack.
Rajini returned to Chennai last week after successfully undergoing health check-ups at Mayo Clinic in the US. In a crucial meeting with his Rajini Makkal Mandram members a couple of days ago, Rajini reiterated that he is not going to step into active politics in the future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Liger will be a smash hit
- Laal Singh Chaddha and Raksha Bandhan collect very less than this hit movie
- Karthikeya 2 to post solid numbers on day 3
- Hrithik faces the heat for supporting Lal Singh Chadha
- Aamir Khan goes into depression post Laal Singh’s failure?
- Liger: Vijay Deverakonda worked with this noted director – Deets inside