It is already known that Rakul Preet Singh is certainly at the pinnacle of her career. Within a short span of time, she has done some big budget flicks and looks like her dream run is not going to end soon.
With already Sarainodu in hand, Rakul might soon team up with Ram Charan yet again. According to the latest grapevine, Rakul has been approached to reprise Nayantara’s role in Thani Oruvan remake. An official announcement is yet to be made on this regard.
Meanwhile, a ten-day schedule will kick start in Hyderabad from February 21st onwards and Surender Reddy will direct this flick.
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas