We had earlier reported that the shooting of legendary actor Kamal Haasan’s upcoming action comedy entertainer, Sabhash Naidu, was underway in Los Angeles. A majority of the film’s shooting will take place in the US and the unit will camp there for more than a month.
Already, comedy king Brahmanandam joined the film’s unit in Los Angeles. And now, yesteryear heroine Ramya Krishna joined the Sabhash Naidu team. In the film, Ramya Krishna essays Kamal’s wife and she has a crucial role to play in the film’s narrative.
Kamal himself is directing Sabhash Naidu under his home banner. The film is slated to hit the screens on December 1st in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue