Rashmika is a busy bee these days. After the success of Chalo, she was roped in to play one of the lead roles in Nagarjuna-Nani’s multi-starrer in which she is paired opposite Nani. Apart from this film, she has two more films lined up for release where she’s paired with Vijay Deverakonda.
According to the latest reports, the actress will be seen as a cricketer in Dear Comrade, her upcoming film with Vijay. Directed by Bharath Kamma, the film is set in Kakinada backdrop, and it’ll be produced by Mythri Movie Makers and Big Ben Productions.
Apparently, Rashmika has been taking cricket lessons from a coach in Hyderabad, and she confessed that she has already become an addict to this sport. “I love basketball, but when Bharath told me that I have to play a cricketer, I wasn’t sure if I could pull it off. Hence, I had to go for some training sessions,” the actress said.
- After several changes, Raashi finally gets this project
- Star daughter says she loves Prabhas
- Interesting update on Anushka’s Silence to be out soon
- Nandita’s Akshara slated for May release
- Suresh Babu is bringing a ‘Happy change’, but not through movies