The much-awaited theatrical trailer for Prabhas’ soon-to-release action thriller, Saaho, was released yesterday evening at 5 pm amid sky-high expectations. The breathtaking action sequences, top-notch visual effects and Prabhas’ macho screen presence left fans in awe.
As expected, Saaho’s four trailers (Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi) together amassed over 31 million views so far on YouTube. This is an unprecedented record by any Indian film’s trailer and it showcases how Prabhas fans and movie lovers are eagerly waiting for the movie’s release.
Sujeeth has directed Saaho and Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor has played the female lead in it. The film also features Neil Nitin Mukesh, Jackie Shroff, Chunky Pandey, Arun Vijay, Mandira Bedi, Mahesh Manjrekar and others in prominent roles. UV Creations banner has bankrolled the movie with a whopping Rs 300 crore budget. Saaho is hitting screens on August 30.
Articles that might interest you:
- 28 celebrities to grace The Warrior Tamil pre-release event
- Date locked for Ghani’s world television premiere
- Date, time locked for The Warriorr’s pre-release event
- Strategic move from ‘Happy Birthday’ makers
- Rakshit Shetty’s kind gesture wins hearts
- Star heroine appears before the court