The much-awaited theatrical trailer for Prabhas’ soon-to-release action thriller, Saaho, was released yesterday evening at 5 pm amid sky-high expectations. The breathtaking action sequences, top-notch visual effects and Prabhas’ macho screen presence left fans in awe.
As expected, Saaho’s four trailers (Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi) together amassed over 31 million views so far on YouTube. This is an unprecedented record by any Indian film’s trailer and it showcases how Prabhas fans and movie lovers are eagerly waiting for the movie’s release.
Sujeeth has directed Saaho and Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor has played the female lead in it. The film also features Neil Nitin Mukesh, Jackie Shroff, Chunky Pandey, Arun Vijay, Mandira Bedi, Mahesh Manjrekar and others in prominent roles. UV Creations banner has bankrolled the movie with a whopping Rs 300 crore budget. Saaho is hitting screens on August 30.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house
- Rajasekhar to romance a relatively young actress in his next
- Sara Ali and Shraddha drop a big bomb on Sushanth’s death
- Makers of Nishabdham purposely keeping him a secret