It is a known fact that the shooting of Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar is going on at a brisk pace to meet its release deadline of 8th April. Latest update reveals that the unit is currently canning some hilarious comedy scenes on the principal cast.
Shooting of this film going on from quite a long time and Pawan is making sure that there is no delay from his side. Reports reveal that director Bobby has added some good comedy portions in the film which will entertain the audience big time.
Sharad Marar is the producer while Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music.
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai