It is a known fact that the shooting of Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar is going on at a brisk pace to meet its release deadline of 8th April. Latest update reveals that the unit is currently canning some hilarious comedy scenes on the principal cast.
Shooting of this film going on from quite a long time and Pawan is making sure that there is no delay from his side. Reports reveal that director Bobby has added some good comedy portions in the film which will entertain the audience big time.
Sharad Marar is the producer while Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals