Sai Dharam Tej and Raashi Khanna’s upcoming family entertainer, Pratiroju Pandage, is fast nearing its completion. The film’s unit recently wrapped up a crucial schedule in New York. With this, the entire talkie part has been completed except for a minor patch work.
The film’s production design team is currently erecting a lavish set in Hyderabad, where a peppy song will be shot on Sai and Raashi. The entire production formalities will be completed with the song followed by the patch work. The film is slated to hit screens on December 20.
Maruthi is directing Pratiroju Pandage. The film also features Sathyaraj, Rao Ramesh in key roles. Stay tuned for more details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Stalwart actor’s daughter dreams of becoming a director
- Four star heroines to clash on OTT
- Actress, cancer survivor turns producer
- Telugu girl returns to Tollywood after making her mark in Kollywood
- Punarnavi’s performance to stand out in her next
- Charmme’s parents test positive for COVID 19