According to the latest reports, senior writer turned filmmaker, Vijayendra Prasad, is in talks with Superstar Rajinikanth for an upcoming film which he will be reportedly directing. Apparently, Rajinikanth and Vijayendra Prasad met in a recent function and discussed about a possible film together.
The reports further say that the senior writer narrated a story with a political backdrop and Rajini is said to have given his nod readily. The film may commence soon after Rajini finishes Robo 2 with Shankar in 2016. Vijayendra Prasad is on a roll with the back to back successes of Baahubali and Bajarangi Bhaijaan. Earlier, the star writer said that he narrated Bajarangi Bhaijaan’s story to Rajinikanth.
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR