Superstar Mahesh Babu’s ongoing film, Brahmotsavam, is creating ripples in the trade circles even before the film completed its shooting part. Already, the film’s theatrical rights are being sold at never heard prices in all territories. The craze is no less in North America, where Mahesh maintains an unbeatable track record with 5 back-to-back $1 million films.
As per the latest update from our close sources, a leading overseas distributor has quoted a record setting 13 crore deal to grab the film’s overseas distribution rights. The fact that Mahesh Babu’s previous hit, Srimanthudu, grossed more than $2.8 million in the US is adding to all the craze. The source further says that talks are currently on to ink the deal.
Meanwhile, Brahmotsavam is fast finishing its shooting and the makers are aiming at a late April release. Sreekanth Addala is directing the film and PVP Cinema is bankrolling this high budget family entertainer. Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha will be seen romancing Mahesh Babu in the film
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry