It looks like the confusion surrounding Shankar, Rajinikanth’s much awaited sci-fi film 2.0 isn’t going to end anytime soon. The film was delayed by several months owing to VFX delay, and the latest reports suggest that there is still a lot of pending work.
Quoting a source close to the film, a leading Mumbai-based portal has reported that the film was expected to release in August; however, it is likely to be release only in 2019. The film’s budget has already gone overboard due to these constant delays and pending VFX works.
Meanwhile, the makers are expected to take a call about when to release the film once they have clarity about the VFX work. The film also stars Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson in lead roles.
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up about working with Jyothika
- Director confirmed for RX100 Hindi remake
- My film could be the next : Nikhil on Taxiwaala piracy