Latest reports reveal that Sarath has indeed been admitted to the famous Apollo hospital and is being treated for some food poisoning and not for any chest pain as is being speculated by the media.
Clearing these reports, Sarath Kumar’s wife, Radhika took to her twitter and said that her husband is just fine and is getting treated for some muscle spasms.
Do not believe the false news that is spreading. Sarath is fine! Just down with food poisoning and a muscle spasm.
— Radikaa Sarathkumar (@realradikaa) June 23, 2016
- Idam Jagath’s suspense-filled teaser unveiled by YS Jagan
- Former heroine’s strict no to ‘mother’ roles
- AP government’s sops for Tollywood filmmakers
- Leading south hero donates Rs 70 lakhs for Kerala flood relief
- Nayanthara’s latest hit ‘CoCo’ all set for Telugu release