In her recent statement, actress Jyothika said that our country needs hospitals on par with the number of temples to serve the common people. This opinion by Jyothika has not gone well with Hindu activists and is creating a huge rupture.
Meanwhile, supporting his wife’s statement, star hero Suriya expressed that, “A lot of scholars and saints like Vivekananda and Tirumular have said the same but those who turn deaf ears to such good messages are creating controversy out of Jyotika’s speech. All religions accept the fact that one can find God in educational institutions and hospitals, Jyotika also meant the same. We also have been teaching humanity over religion to our children. Though a few spread hatred, we are very glad that media houses, fans, friends, and well-wishers for supporting us. They have given us the much-needed hope.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W