After tasting success in the form of ‘Poola Rangadu’, Sunil and Isha Chawla are all set to team up again for a new movie which will be produced by N.V.Prasad on Mega Supergood Movies banner. The film will be the official remake of the Bollywood flick ‘Tanu Weds Manu’.
Production will begin soon for the film and Sunil has reportedly been paid a sum of about 3 Crores for this project. Devi Prasad will direct this film and more details regarding the project will be available soon.
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods