After tasting success in the form of ‘Poola Rangadu’, Sunil and Isha Chawla are all set to team up again for a new movie which will be produced by N.V.Prasad on Mega Supergood Movies banner. The film will be the official remake of the Bollywood flick ‘Tanu Weds Manu’.
Production will begin soon for the film and Sunil has reportedly been paid a sum of about 3 Crores for this project. Devi Prasad will direct this film and more details regarding the project will be available soon.
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections