Star brothers Suriya and Karthi have teamed up to croon a song, for the first time ever, in Venkat Prabhu’s upcoming film Party. The film’s music has been scored by actor Premgi Amaren, and he is thrilled that the two brothers came onboard to sing a song.
Interestingly, both Suriya and Karthi have worked with Venkat Prabhu in the past and they share a good equation. The song’s video is expected to be unveiled later this week. Needless to say, the news has gotten the fans of Suriya and Karthi all excited.
Venkat Prabhu’s Party has been predominantly shot in Fiji, and it stars Jai, Shiva, Sathyaraj, Regina, Ramya Krishna, Sanchita Shetty in lead roles.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake