Young macho hero Rana Daggubati is currently relishing all the accolades he has been getting for his subdued act in Bangalore Naatkal. Currently, Rana is acting in Ghazi, and he will commence shooting for Baahubali The Conclusion soon when he wraps up Ghazi.
Apart from these two projects, Rana also has a few interesting projects like Leader2 and a film each with celebrated Tamil directors, Bala and Ameer. In his latest interview, Rana was asked if accepting all these distinctly different projects was a deliberate move.
The Daggubati hunk said that Telugu film audiences have changed drastically over the past couple of years. Rana further said that audiences these days no longer want to see the routine commercial films and that was the reason why they gave a unanimous thumbs down to several leading stars’ films which were formula-driven.
- Japan is yet to get over Baahubali and Bhallaladeva mania
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release