It is all over. The entire Telugu Film Industry came together to bid an emotional and grand farewell to the grand old man of Telugu Cinema, Dr. Akkineni Nageswara Rao. The veteran actor was cremated at Annapurna Studios, with full State honours.
Almost every actor attended the last rites and a lot of people found it tough to control their emotions. ANR’s son, Akkineni Nagarjuna, cried inconsolably despite being comforted by friends and family members. Dr. Ramanaidu, Chiranjeevi, Venkatesh, Jr NTR, Kalyan Ram, T. Subbi Rami Reddy, K.Raghavendra Rao, Murali Mohan, Rajasekhar, Srikanth, Sridevi, Tabu and many other celebrities were present at Annapurna Studios.
Dr. ANR’s contribution to Telugu Cinema is immense and he was instrumental in bringing the Industry to Hyderabad.
- Nannu Dochukunduvate’s latest collections
- Script work nearing completion for Sam’s prestigious project
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Grand audio launch being planned for Chay’s next
- Date fixed for RC12’s first look