Dhruv Vikram is making his debut with the remake of Arjun Reddy. The film has been in the news for all the wrong reasons since its inception.
Now that it is finally releasing, the team has started its promotions in a solid manner. The audio launch was held today in Chennai.
Speaking at the occasion, Vikram said that there is too much pressure on his son to perform with this film which already has received a cult status.
Vikram also added that he is happy that his son is getting a tough start so that he will learn things in a difficult manner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Namrata reveals Mahesh’s two most favorites
- Mahesh is like my son: Chiru’s touching words on Superstar
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Gopichand’s film
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career
- Change of producer for much delayed film?