Dhruv Vikram is making his debut with the remake of Arjun Reddy. The film has been in the news for all the wrong reasons since its inception.
Now that it is finally releasing, the team has started its promotions in a solid manner. The audio launch was held today in Chennai.
Speaking at the occasion, Vikram said that there is too much pressure on his son to perform with this film which already has received a cult status.
Vikram also added that he is happy that his son is getting a tough start so that he will learn things in a difficult manner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine’s re-entry in Pawan’s next becomes a hot topic
- It’s a festival release for Sumanth’s Kapatadhaari
- Director trashes heroine rumors of Suriya’s next
- Yet another star hero heads to Dubai for vacation
- The basic backdrop of Nani’s Ante Sundaraniki revealed
- David Warner does an NTR special – Video goes viral