Akshay Kumar has been at the forefront in Bollywood, especially when it comes to donating for noble causes. In the past, he had donated big amount of money to the families of martyrs who had lost their lives protecting the country, and now, he has done it again.
As per the latest news in Bollywood, Akshay Kumar has donated Rs 1 crores for the rehabilitation of flood victims in Bihar. The actor is said to have given cheques worth Rs 4 lakhs to 25 families from Bihar who lost everything during the recent floods which wrecked havoc in the state. Soon after giving away the cheques earlier this month, the actor said that this is the least he can do to help those in need.
The actor’s recent film, Housefull 4 opened to big numbers at the box-office during the Diwali weekend; however, it remains to be seen if it can sustain at the box-office in the long run. He will next be seen in Good News, which also has Kareena Kapoor and Kiara Advani.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s family holiday during SVP’s US schedule
- Tollywood unites to aid Hyderabad flood victims
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?