Earlier in the day, we had revealed that the makers of Agnyaathavaasi have decided to add Venky’s cameo in the film. The latest we hear is that they have now also decided to chop off close to 15 minutes from the film.
The makers have come to this decision as there was a lot of negative comments regarding the length and unnecessary scenes in the film. After taking a good start on day one, the film has slowed down in many areas.
We need to see what kind of effects these new changes bring to the outcome of the film in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow
- Rana busts rumors about him in style
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala being remade in Bollywood
- Bellamkonda Junior to romance 5 heroines in his debut film
- Star hero’s VFX company pulls off a stunning feat for Bigil
- Actor-producer Bandla Ganesh arrested