Earlier in the day, we had revealed that the makers of Agnyaathavaasi have decided to add Venky’s cameo in the film. The latest we hear is that they have now also decided to chop off close to 15 minutes from the film.
The makers have come to this decision as there was a lot of negative comments regarding the length and unnecessary scenes in the film. After taking a good start on day one, the film has slowed down in many areas.
We need to see what kind of effects these new changes bring to the outcome of the film in the coming days.
- 2.0 has been edited thrice- Shankar
- Akshay Kumar questioned by Punjab SIT over a 2015 police firing case
- Rakul’s role revealed in her upcoming Tamil biggie
- Subrahmanyapuram’s intriguing trailer raises expectations
- Poll : What did you think of Subramanyapuram’s trailer?