Director Vamshi Paidipally is going to take a quick break before tackling the subject for his next film. He recently scored a big blockbuster with ‘Oopiri’ and its Tamil version, ‘Thozha’. He is now expected to work with Akhil Akkineni for his next project.
Vamshi is known to spend a lot of time on pre-production before getting into a project and that is one of the reasons behind his high success rate. Vamshi will be going on a holiday for a month with his family and after he gets back, he will complete the final version of the script.
His is now being sought after by the big heroes in Tollywood, though Vamshi has not formally taken a call on anything yet.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mattu Vadalara’s unique promotions become a talking point
- Venky Mama opens to solid occupancy all over
- Nithiin’s destination wedding in this country?
- Ajith’s Valimai begins in Hyderabad
- Mani Ratnam’s historical epic Ponniyin Selvan kick-starts in Thailand
- Shivathmika Rajasekhar signs her second film