Mega Prince Varun Tej will be next seen in the action entertainer Operation Valentine. The movie will depict the indomitable spirits of our Air Force heroes and the challenges they faced during a fiercest aerial attack. Varun Tej play plays a brave Air Force pilot. Former Miss World Manushi Chhillar plays the female lead in this flick.
She essays the role of a radar officer. The team commenced the dubbing works today with a pooja ceremony. The post-production and VFX works are going on at a brisk pace, and the movie is on track for a December 8 release.
The team is working round the clock to provide the best cinematic experience for the audience. Makers are planning for a surprise on Airforce Day, which falls on October 8th. Operation Valentine is a Telugu-Hindi bilingual.
Varun is making his Bollywood debut with this film, which is being directed by Shakti Pratap Singh Hada. Sony Pictures International Productions and Sandeep Mudda from Renaissance Pictures are bankrolling the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kangana Ranaut – Choosing me for the Chandramukhi role was a creative call
- Raghava Lawrence – Rajini sir gave valuable suggestions for Chandramukhi 2
- Interesting: Kangana Ranaut missed this Tollywood industry hit film
- Press Note : Action-packed entertainer SKANDA USA Bookings Open Now
- Prabhas’s Salaar shoot resumes in Hyderabad, deets inside
- Skanda: Massive event planned in Karimnagar