Tollywood heart-throb Vijay Deverakonda gained prominence with the hit romantic dramas – Pelli Choopulu and Arjun Reddy. Vijay also has another romantic family entertainer in Parasuram’s direction releasing early next year. Now, the talented hero revealed his wish to act in a gangster film.
Recently, Vijay Deverakonda was invited to the audio launch event of Kannada film, Chamak. The film features Rashmika Mandanna, his co-star in Parasuram’s film, and Kannada star Ganesh. Speaking at the event, Vijay was all praise for the changing face of Kannada Cinema.
Vijay said that he was bowled over by the trailer of Kannada superstar Shivarajkumar’s upcoming gangster flick, Mufti, and expressed his wish to act in a gangster film soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay and I are nervous: Ananya Pandey on Fighter
- Tollywood never bothered to call me back: Disha Patani
- India’s top stars come together for a short film on Coronavirus
- Star actress turns to cooking during quarantine
- Tollywood’s CCC begins on Sunday
- AA20’s release date locked?