The most eagerly awaited moment for Akkineni fans, the audio launch event of the youngest Akkineni’s debut film Akhil, is here. On this occasion, Akhil revealed several interesting facts about his debut film in his latest interview. Speaking about the film’s title, the handsome Akkineni lad said that he was embarrassed when the director and producer zeroed in on ‘Akhil’.
The humble youngster further said that he requested the film’s producer Sudhakar Reddy and the director VV Vinayak not to keep his name as the film’s title, as he felt too small for his debut film to be named after him. However, the makers were looking for a title with a larger reach and were firm on their decision.
Akhil also said that he gave his best for the film and that he is quite nervous to see fans’ reaction to his work.
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters