The illustrious Mega family has produced around a dozen actors so far. And if the ongoing reports are anything to go by, yet another young lad from the Mega family is all set to make his silver screen debut soon.
Apparently, Sai Dharam Tej’s younger brother Vaishnav Tej is gearing up for his maiden film as an actor. Buzz is that Eega and Legend producer Sai Korrapati, who’s currently bankrolling Megastar Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev, is going to introduce Vaishnav Tej under his Vaaraahi banner.
Actor-filmmaker Srinivas Avasarala is rumored to be helming this project. Vaishnav Tej has been undergoing training in acting and dance for a long time. An official announcement is awaited to confirm the buzz.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sports drama to resume soon
- Poll : Who among these two heroes are choosing good scripts?
- Upasana tweets to Narendra Modi for neglecting South Cinema
- Kurnoolu Katthivaa song from Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL is fun
- Rakul Preet to take a break from movies?
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s dream is to direct Chiranjeevi