The illustrious Mega family has produced around a dozen actors so far. And if the ongoing reports are anything to go by, yet another young lad from the Mega family is all set to make his silver screen debut soon.
Apparently, Sai Dharam Tej’s younger brother Vaishnav Tej is gearing up for his maiden film as an actor. Buzz is that Eega and Legend producer Sai Korrapati, who’s currently bankrolling Megastar Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev, is going to introduce Vaishnav Tej under his Vaaraahi banner.
Actor-filmmaker Srinivas Avasarala is rumored to be helming this project. Vaishnav Tej has been undergoing training in acting and dance for a long time. An official announcement is awaited to confirm the buzz.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now
- Team Lakhsya plans unique promotions until the release
- Prakash Raj decides to keep mum over Maa elections
- Crazy- 10 crores for just an entry scene