If the latest buzz is anything to be believed, Keerthy Suresh has been roped in by the makers of the much-awaited sequel to Vishal’s 2005 blockbuster, Sandakozhi (Pandem Kodi). Keerthy was in news for playing the female lead in Pandem Kodi 2, when the project was announced several months ago.
This crazy project, which was shelved earlier, has been revived by its director Lingusamy and it will go on sets in February.
- Swathi ready for silver screen comeback with a fab new look
- After biopic, EC bans streaming of web-series on Modi
- Siddharth and Trisha to team up for hit Bollywood thriller’s remake
- Rajini’s statement on contesting elections gets a mixed response
- Dear Comrade to be postponed?
- Poll : Which of these two films impressed you the most?