If the latest buzz is anything to be believed, Keerthy Suresh has been roped in by the makers of the much-awaited sequel to Vishal’s 2005 blockbuster, Sandakozhi (Pandem Kodi). Keerthy was in news for playing the female lead in Pandem Kodi 2, when the project was announced several months ago.
This crazy project, which was shelved earlier, has been revived by its director Lingusamy and it will go on sets in February.
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur