Q)You seem to be ruling the roost all over. How do you feel ?
I feel blessed and on top of the world as both my last releases Theri and 24 have ended as huge block busters. Also, I have two more interesting projects in A..Aa and Brahmotsavam lined up release. What can I ask for more.
Q)How is the response to your role in 24 ?
Being a thriller, my role is giving a bit of relief for the audience. I always make sure that all my characters have some identity and do not come for the sake of commercial angle.
Q)How are you coping up with so many releases and promotions ?
Trust me, I am having a hard time managing myself. The other day, I broke down and wept severely as I could not cope up with the pressure. I have been working non stop from the past eight months and am exhausted. From now, I will slow down and do films at will.
Q)Tell us about your roles in Brahmostavam and A..Aa ?
In Brahmotsavam, I play a happy go lucky girl in true Srikanth Addala style, and in A..Aa, I play a sensible character which would be remembered for a long time to come.
Q)Off late, you have been tagged as a senior heroine. How does it feel ?
Laughs ! look I am not that old and do not consider myself senior. I am going to re invent myself and will be seen in quite a new look for Janatha Garage.
Q)Finally, How are you enjoying your single status ?
Single and me! who said I am single ? Ok let’s not go there and talk about it later.
- Exclusive Interview : Kalyan Ram – I have become more approachable now
- Interview : Kajal Aggarwal- MLA is a pucca entertainer with a good social message
- Exclusive Interview : Venu Udugula – NNOK will be a wake up call for parents
- Sree Vishnu- I am in no hurry to become a mass hero
- Interview : Simran Pareenja, Samyuktha Hegde- Kirrak Party will take back the audience to their college days