Young hero Ranjith is back with his new film Juvva. On the eve of the film’s release, we caught up with him for a brief interview. Here is the transcript.
Tell us about the film?
Juvva is a complete action entertainer with all the mass elements in right quantities. The film will have action, romance and a lot of comedy which will impress the audience.
Working with director Trikoti?
I have learned a lot from Trikoti. He has a lot of knowledge about filmmaking which helped me learn a lot about various facets of cinema. Just like his first film, even Juvva will be a huge hit at the box office.
What attracted you towards films?
Right from childhood, I always dreamt of being an actor. My ultimate dream was to see myself on screen and here I am living my dream.
About Keeravani’s music?
I am very happy that Keeravani has scored music for the film. He is a legend and it is a privilege for me to work with him. More than his music, his re-recording will be a huge highlight of the film.
About your producer brother?
Even after being a doctor, my brother Bharath has produced this movie. He has spent a lot of money on the film and gave me everything that I needed for my career.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Sharwananad -i never expected such reviews for Ranarangam
- Interview : Nagarjuna- Manmadhudu 2 is a hilarious family entertainer
- Interview : Bellamkonda Suresh- My son will enter Bollywood very soon
- Interview : Nagarjuna- Manmadhudu 2 is filled with full on humor
- Interview : Rashmika- I share a special bond with Vijay Devarakonda
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda- My chemistry with Rashmika will be the highlight of Dear Comrade