Pradesh Congress Committee president Botsa Satyanarayana on Friday condemned media reports which claimed that he was successful in preventing Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy in carrying out full-fledged cabinet expansion.
Talking to media persons at Gandhi Bhavan, Botsa asked the media to publish the reports after collecting basic facts from the respective leaders instead of going with fake stories and losing credibility.
Botsa said that two cabinet berths will be filled with Telangana MLAs during the next cabinet expansion which will be taken up soon. He said that the Chief Minister would give equal representation to all regions in the cabinet and seniors would not be neglected in allotting the posts.
The PCC chief also said Dr P Shankar Rao, who was dropped from the cabinet, would be accommodated on a suitable post in the party. (INN)
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections