CPI (M) Floor Leader Julakanti Rangareddy on Thursday took serious note on the State Government for passing the Appropriation Bill without any debate in the House.
Talking to media persons at Assembly media point, he slammed the government for its failure to discuss the allotment of funds for government programmes, resource mobilisation, levying of taxes on people and priority areas in the Budget except claiming tall figure of Rs 1.45 lakh crore.
Though the government released 100 CDs on the budget, he said that the legislators failed to get a single reply from the government on budgetary issues. He said that the act of government resembles the famous quote `Operation was successful, but patient died’. “It is unfortunate for the government to pass the Appropriation Bill without taking the opinion of the opposition parties on it,” he said. (INN)
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections
Articles that might interest you