The Telugu Desam Party on Tuesday claimed that the No Confidence Motion would unmask several politicians in the State.
Addressing a press conference at the NTR Trust Bhavan, TDP MLA P Keshava said that the No Trust Move would force the MLAs to express their real loyalties towards the parties. Referring to the MLAs supporting the YSR Congress party, he said the No Confidence Motion would ensure that a legislator remains on one side, instead of living a dubious life.
Keshava said that the party would discuss the issue of No Confidence Motion during the assembly’s Business Advisory Committee’s meeting on Wednesday. They said that they would impress upon Speaker Nadendla Manohar to include the No Confidence Motion in the agenda.
Meanwhile, the TDP MLA also asked the Speaker to clarify the grounds on which the MLAs’ resignations were accepted or rejected. (INN)
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections