Actor Aadhi starrer “Malupu” emerged as a winner at the box office with rise in collections and theatres across the Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states. The film is being appreciated by all quarters and also impressed the critics. Now, the team added a new feather to their success cap. The Telugu titan and legendary director Dasari Narayana Rao called upon the team of “Malupu” and appreciated their work. Not just that, the filmmaker also hosted a special show all by himself for the entire team and discussed the making of the “Malupu”, which will be out soon.
The super hit team of “Malupu” was humbled by his gesture and with all the appreciation received. The makers are also happy to announce that the satellite rights of the movie have almost been locked by a leading channel. The talks are also underway by a leading team of Bollywood for the rights of Hindi remake of the much-appreciated film.
Debutante Sathya Prabhas directed “Malupu” stars actress Nikki Galrani in a romantic lead role opposite Aadhi. Produced by Ravi Raja Pinisetty, the movie was inspired by a true incident in the lives of four friends. The thriller impressed the audience and is riding high at the ticket windows with positive reviews and word-of-mouth.
Articles that might interest you:
- After a lot of confusion, Nishabdham finally gets a release date
- Review : Amaram Akhilam Prema- Telugu film on AHA
- Poll : Who among these should do Sita’s role in Prabhas Adipurush?
- Vijay Devarakonda’s to sport crazy look and role in his next
- Glimpse of Lavanya, Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga out soon
- Sharwanand unveils Nithya Menen’s classic look from Gamanam