Cine actor Nandamuri Balakrishna on Wednesday stated that TDP president Nara Chandrababu Naidu has a clean image from the beginning and such probes and enquiries sought by his opponents was not new to him.
Speaking to reporters at Rajahmundry, where he came in connection with a two-days medical camp being held under the aegis of NTR Charitable Trust from November 19, Balakrishna said that Chandrababu Naidu faced 26 different enquiries during the regime of YS Rajasekhara Reddy as the Chief Minister and nothing has been proved against him. He said allegations were being levelled against Naidu by his political opponents to defame him. He said Naidu’s opponents were jealous of his popularity and political acumen.
Balakrishna said that Naidu always believed in clean and healthy politics and never made derogatory comments against his rivals in his political career of over 25 years. He also denied allegations levelled by Pulivendula MLA Y S Vijayamma that Naidu misused his official position and accumulated thousands of crores assets illegally. He alleged that Y S Vijayamma filed petition in the court in order to take political revenge on Naidu.
Balakrishna appealed to the people to avail the free medical camp conducted in Rajahmundry. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!