Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy reviewed the reopening of schools and resuming of work in Singareni Collieries with Chief Secretary Pankaj Dwivedi and other officials at the State Secretariat here on Tuesday.
The officials informed that almost all educational institutions were reopened in the Telangana area and all workers of Singareni Collieries resumed duties in underground and opencast mines. It may be recalled that the teachers and Singareni workers called off their strike last night.
The officials informed the Chief Minister that about 40,000 educational institutions, both government and private reopened in Telangana area in which about two lakh teachers and 52 lakh students attended. In Singareni Collieries, 1.5 lakh workers in all mines are attending to work in shift-wise and the production of coal is expected to reach the normal capacity of 1.5 lakh tonnes daily.
The daily requirement for all thermal stations in the State is 90,000 to one lakh metric tonnes, the officials informed. They also said that the thermal power position is improving slowly. (INN)
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers